Consign With Us
How to Consign at Top Drawer
Start by going through your closet and decide what you are not wearing. We like to say if you have not worn it in the past 6 months to a year, it may be time to let it go. We are looking for clothing, shoes, purses & jewelry sizes 0 & up.
Things to look for
- Condition – we are looking for items that are in good condition – free from wear, tears, odors & stains.
- Style – We are looking for items that are current style that have been in the malls within the last 2-3 years.
- Clean – you will want to make sure items are freshly laundered. Clothes that look and smell fresh sell the best.
Keep in mind we can only accept what we feel our customers will buy. Please don't be offended if we can't consign some of your items.
How & When
- Items should be folded in laundry baskets, tubs, handled shopping bags or on hangers. Please no garbage or plastic bags.
- We consign Spring/Summer January 2ndto June 1st.
- Fall/Winter items are consigned July 1stthrough December 1st.
- We know you are busy, drop off anytime we are open.
It's that simple. You receive 50% of the selling price.
Below is a partial list of the types of brands we carry and look for.
- Coldwater Creek
- J. Jill
- White House / Black Market
- Banana Republic
- Dooney & Bourke
- J. Crew
- Kate Spade
- Michael Kors
Juniors’ and Young Men’s
- American Eagle
We’re now accepting children’s clothing as well!